USB 스펙트럼 아날라이저, 광대역 SDR (1Hz - 4.4GHz)
본 제품은 Software Defined Radio(SDR) 로서 노트북 등 P.C 의 USB 포트에 연결하여 스펙트럼 아날라이저 기능을 수행할 수 있는 모듈이다.
지금까지의 어떠한 유형의 스펙트럼 분석장비보다 작고, 간편하고 경제적인 것으로서 통신 연구소, 이동통신망 설치공사 및 유지보수 현장, 그리고 HAM(아마추어 무선사), 매우 정밀한 도청기기 탐지용 등등 그 응용범위가 매우 넓고 자유롭다.
A/S는 구입일로부터 1년이며, 공식대리점에서 책임을 지고 서비스를 보장한다.
The Signal Hound USB-SA44B is a Software Defined Radio (SDR) optimized as a spectrum analyzer. It is compact, simple to use, and an effective troubleshooting tool for general lab use, engineering students, ham radio enthusiasts, and electronics hobbyists. Using recent innovations in RF technology, the Signal Hound has the sensitivity, accuracy and dynamic range you can expect in a unit many times its cost.
The original USB-SA44 has sold out! Our new "B" model has added a preamplifier for improved sensitivity and reduced LO leakage. There is also a thermometer for temperature corrections, allowing accurate amplitude measurements over the entire operating temperature range.
We offer a one year manufacturer's warranty and a 30 day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your Signal Hound, return it within 30 days for a full refund minus shipping cost.
Discuss the Signal Hound at our new Signal Hound Discussion Group on Facebook
Please note: The Signal Hound is not intended for use with spread spectrum signals. If your modulated signal is wider than 20 MHz, amplitude accuracy is not guaranteed. Frequency-hopping and pulsed signal measurements may require special settings.
RF Frequency Range: 1 Hz to 4.4 GHz
- Low noise amplifier available above 500 KHz
- Wide dynamic range: -151 dBm to +10 dBm
- Resolution bandwidths (RBW) of 0.1 Hz to 250 KHz and 5 MHz
Includes a High Dynamic Range Measuring Receiver
- 0.25 dB relative accuracy
- 0 dBm to -125 dBm, 150 KHz to 1 GHz
- 0 dBm to -115 dBm, 1 GHz to 4.4 GHz
- Adjustable digital audio filters
- Accurate AM and FM measurements
- No external power supply needed - draws power from USB
- Powerful Digital Signal Processing happens on the PC
- Software and Hardware included for one low price
Additional Third-Party Software Packages are available
TSCM software is available, and is being marketed
as "Kestrel TSCM Software" through www.pdtg.ca
- TSCM software is available, and is being marketed
Write your own software with our free Application Programming
- I/Q Data up to a 240 KHz bandwidth
- Frequency Sweeps up to 140 MHz per second
Compatible with Windows operating systems
- Windows XP or newer recommended
- AM and FM Demodulation Measurements
- USB 2.0 communications at 480 MBPS
- Demodulates AM/FM/SSB/CW audio in real-time
- Automation capability using our API
- Measures 8 inches long
Weighs 10 ounces