PRO-M10FX Dual Mode Wideband RF & GSM/3G Detector
- Two built in RF Detectors - 0 – 10 GHz and GSM/3G
- RF Detectors can operate independently or simultaneously for maximum flexibility
- Cellular Mode - Detects GSM900, GSM1800 and 3G(UMTS2100) devices
- Ultra Sensitive - Detects signals from up to 10 metres
- Detected Band/Frequency indicator to help identify device/network type
- Digital ‘Burst’ Signal Detect for GSM/3G Tracker/SMS(Text) detection
- Wideband Mode - Ultra Wide Frequency response 10,000MHz (10 GHz)
- Built in Frequency Counter (0 to 2800 MHz)
- Intelligent ‘Digital’ or ‘Analogue’ Indicator to determine signal type
- 10 Segment Signal Strength Meter
- Ultra High Sensitivity to locate even the weakest signals
- Backlit LCD Display for use in all conditions
- Audio Demodulation
- Silent Vibrate & Beep Modes for Signal Strength
- Internal Li-Ion Battery Pack and Mains Charger
- Machined Aluminium enclosure for ultimate durability
- Supplied in Heavy Duty Carrycase
The PRO-M10FX takes handheld Counter
Measures to a new level.
It features two independent RF Detectors - one that detects a Wideband range of 0 to 10,000 MHz (10 Ghz) and another which detects only the Cellular GSM900, GSM1800 & 3G(UMTS) bands with much increased sensitivity. These two independent detectors can operate simultaneously for maximum detection capability or separately to allow specific types of devices to be detected or filtered.
The Wideband Mode has an incredible 0 to
10GHz frequency range with increased sensitivity for detecting even the weakest transmissions. This mode will detect transmissions from covert surveillance devices such as miniature room
transmitters/bugs, mains powered transmitters/bugs, telephone transmitters, wireless video transmitters, tracking devices, walkie-talkies etc.
The Cellular Mode is designed to detect and locate transmissions from cellular mobile phone based devices including mobile phones, vehicle trackers, GSM listening devices (bugs) and the latest covert wireless 3G cameras. It can be used in sensitive meeting rooms to check for hidden GSM bugs and 3G wireless cameras, unauthorised mobile phone usage in offices, hospitals or prisons and in vehicles to locate hidden GPS tracking devices. The internal ultra-high gain amplifiers ensure that signals can be detected from up to 10 metres (30 feet) away.
Once a suspect signal is detected its signal strength will be displayed with optional audio beep tone to help you pin point the signal source. The detected signal is processed and analysed using intelligent algorithms and the Frequency/Cellular Band is also displayed to help confirm the device type.
The ‘Burst Detect’ feature helps to locate the latest digital devices that only transmit momentarily and can therefore be easily missed using conventional RF bug detectors. Such devices include GPS Trackers and GSM (Mobile phone) based devices where a ‘Burst’ signal or SMS (Text Messages) are sent momentarily. The PRO-M10FX will alert you if a device has transmitted within the vicinity even for just a fraction of a second.
These features allow fast elimination of innocent detected radio signals but ensure suspicious signals don’t go unnoticed. All information is displayed on the customised back-lit LCD display which can be clearly viewed in all lighting conditions.
If you wish to check for devices without alerting others the PRO-M10FX can be set to silent vibrate mode. If any signals are detected the unit will pulse vibrate silently, allowing you to keep it concealed on your person, in a jacket pocket, for example.
The PRO-M10FX is powered by an internal Lithium-Ion battery pack and uses an intelligent charger system to ensure the battery remains in top condition for the most demanding situations. The whole unit is contained within a machined aircraft-grade aluminium enclosure for ultimate performance and durability and supplied in a heavy duty portable carry case for further protection and portability.